Allura will be the sister ship to Vista. In true Oceania Cruises style, Allura will serve The Finest Cuisine at Sea®, boast exceptionally personalised service with warm and welcoming staff, and feature captivating residential furnishings and decor as she sails a variety of destination-rich itineraries.
Calling at gems in the Eastern Mediterranean, the new vessel will sail her maiden voyage on a seven-day journey from Athens to Istanbul, departing on June 8, 2025. True to her name, Allura will journey to some of the most intriguing and inspiring destinations in her opening European season . From her summer season in the Mediterranean, Allura will sail to Canada and New England for an extended season in North America before her premiere winter season in the Caribbean.
View all sailings HERE
- A new onboard Crêperie, serving freshly made crêpes and waffles to order in the morning and a decadent array of gelatos in the afternoon
- A new social hub, atop the ship, adorning sweeping views of the seascape and offering a perfect nook for quiet reflection. Where a living room ambiance meets learning, this new space sees The Library and digital center come together to serve our guests in a new way
- One chef for every 10 guests, ensuring 50% of crew members are dedicated to culinary experiences
- Only major cruise line to boast two Master Chefs of France
- 5 specialty dining venues, including new signature restaurants Ember and Aquamar Kitchen, at no extra cost
- 1,200 guests served by 800 crew members = two crew members for every three guests
- The most spacious standard staterooms at sea – an astounding 291 square feet
- Hundreds of immersive shore excursions and tours to choose from on each sailing
- Onboard enrichment including art classes at Oceania Cruises’ much-loved Artist Loft, numerous guest speakers and sommelier demonstrations during exclusive Sommelier’s Choice and Cellar Master’s Wine Pairing Luncheons
- An expansive Culinary Center, and an accompanying Chef’s Studio, where epicurean secrets will be shared by the talented onboard Chef Instructors